Speculation on Apple Wireless headphones.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mbrown5, Oct 16, 2010.

1. mbrown5 macrumors newbie

I currently listen to my music on my iPhone 4 through Apples in-ear headphones, which in my opinion are near perfect. Now I don't say near because I think the bass is bad. I say near because it still has a cord. It pisses me off more and more everyday, and is the main cause of almost all headphones ceasing to work. I know that currently several wireless earbuds exist, but none of them look the part. I'm wondering if anyone thinks that Apple will get on the bandwagon an produce their own wireless headphones, and if so what might they bring to the table that others don't?

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I've been in the market for bluetooth headphones myself and I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Motorola s7-hd headphones last night (I'm a fan of over the ear headphones). I think it would be pure speculation for anyone to post about Apple coming out with their own wireless headphones, so I wouldn't wait if you really want/need something right now. The other ones I really considered were the Jaybird Freedoms but they seem a bit big to me. My main use for headphones is for the gym so the Jaybirds really appeal to me, but I'm going to wait and see if the Jaybird Bluebuds come out - they seem smaller and more like a design I would like.

The s7-hd got pretty positive reviews for the most part, with the fit being the biggest complaint; however, that's really an individual thing so I figured I'd try them out for myself. They're pretty inexpensive too so if the Bluebuds or something better comes out in the near future, I won't feel so bad about kicking them to the curb for a better model.