Hi everyone, i'll to start thanking everyone for the respones and post of this forum, i've learned soo much and helped me quite a lot. I've a dilema here, i live in chile and a high end 15" mbp with mate screen and 8gb ram could cost 3.500 US$ so, next month i have a contact going to USA and i dont know i honestly wait for the mid-year upgrade or not. For what i've learned over the years, they'll prob upgrade the 6mb to 8mb cache of the processor and from 2.2 to 2.4 or maybe 2.6Ghz but, do you think they'll increase the video card performance? (i do like to play a lot of Aion and SC2 and neither both works too perfect on the 330m but very good in 6570m) Prob you'll more memory than me, if you could help me this would be great! one more thing: would it be too risky for the problems that have been ocurring with the 2011 MBP to buy it? (freezes, graphic glitchs, etc) or do you think those are just Software problems? Thanks!!! pd: has enyone tried Aion in parallels or VMFusion on the high end 15"?