Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krye

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
USA
I got SD 4 as part of the MacHeist 2 bundle. About a month later they gave us SD5 as a free upgrade. Anyway, all has been good since then. However, last night I opened SD5 on the MacBook and it said it was corrupt. OK. So I tried to reinstall it. Can't find my upgrade code so I reinstalled 4. Whatever. I don't care too much about 4 vs 5. Today, I hopped on the Mac Pro, and BOOM. Same thing. SD5 is corrupt. I rolled that machine back to SD4 too. What happened? Did the Speed Download guys send me a bomb or something?

Anyone else have SD5 crap the bed?

yazsoft

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2008
I got SD 4 as part of the MacHeist 2 bundle. About a month later they gave us SD5 as a free upgrade. Anyway, all has been good since then. However, last night I opened SD5 on the MacBook and it said it was corrupt. OK. So I tried to reinstall it. Can't find my upgrade code so I reinstalled 4. Whatever. I don't care too much about 4 vs 5. Today, I hopped on the Mac Pro, and BOOM. Same thing. SD5 is corrupt. I rolled that machine back to SD4 too. What happened? Did the Speed Download guys send me a bomb or something?

Anyone else have SD5 crap the bed?

Something must have glitched during your update. Please email me directly and Ill be happy to help you get it all sorted out.

Johnny

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.