Speed Download - Downloading a list...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by pianodude123, Dec 30, 2008.

1. pianodude123 macrumors 6502a

pianodude123

I am trying to copy and paste a large list of files I need to download into the Speed Download box, but when I hit the add button, it only downloads one file on the list and then stops. How can I get it so that I can copy and paste a list of about 1000 file urls into that box and have it automatically download one after the other. As you can see manually copying and pasting these one by one would be a hassle. In speed download five, it says "multiple urls should be separated with [return]" i guess this is for if you are trying to download the same file from multiple servers? That is not what i want. How can i do the above task?

2. timestoby macrumors 6502

once you copy the links in maybe you need to actually go back and add the spaces manually? i know one prob i had when tryn to download alot of rapidshare links is that i needed to enter log in name from rapidshare in the authentication part then hit add.(even tho i had all my details in the pref)

i should think even if ur not with rapidshare it would work with other links aswell.

i also know before i installed this demon speed again,before it would automatically download any link,but i did change that in the pref so now it dosnt do that anymore

are you sure all them links arnt into one file that you need to somehow open then download them.i had something like that happen before,but forgot how i sorted it

3. pianodude123 thread starter macrumors 6502a

pianodude123

Correct --- Even with a long list of rapidshare files, I entered the password, and then it still only downloads one? I've hit return manually too.