Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greymay

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Hey!

My name is Christopher Schwab and I just wanted to show y’all the game my brother and I have just released worldwide on the App Store! It is called Speed Kittens, and a trailer/description is below. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I hope y'all like Speed Kittens!

47225_2454030525696_1968873467_n.jpg

To us humans an action packed world where kittens take to the sky on jet packs, sky boards, and makeshift wings with paw-spun propellers to crash into zeppelins and each other may just seem like a dream. In the world of Speed Kittens, however, this is reality. If you have ever seen a kitten on a jet pack, you've probably noticed how clueless they can be when it comes to hot shot aviation. Luckily, they have you!

A typical scene in Speed Kittens will have kittens flying around aimlessly or free-falling, with zeppelins speeding by. Uh-oh! A zeppelin is getting close to escaping! Quickly you tap and hold onto a kitten. Next, while still holding, you use your cat-like reflexes to dodge two other careless kittens about to crash into your feline ace. You have the shot now, you make a long swipe towards the zeppelin and release, launching the kitten. Nice shot! Thanks to your sniper aim another bottle of milk is saved.

Speed Kittens is compatible with iPhone (3GS or newer) and iPod touch (3rd generation or newer).

398384_2454032805753_1150692864_n.jpg

Check out the trailer:

Check out the website: http://www.speedkittens.com

Get Speed Kittens for $0.99 now on the App Store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speed-kittens/id550553734?ls=1&mt=8

getbirdy

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2012
Speed Kittens

Hey guys! I'm the other developer for Speed Kittens, I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions about why cats fight so hard for milk in the sky when they could just go to the grocery store instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.