iPhone Speedintensifier and Battery Life

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I know it's not supposed to effect battery life, in the past I've used these types of tweaks with no real impact on battery. But, it appears that Speedintensifier is taking a huge chunk out of my battery life. I'm curious if others have tried it and seen the same results. I may have to try FakeClockUp or something instead.

0xyMoron

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
California
I know it's not supposed to effect battery life, in the past I've used these types of tweaks with no real impact on battery. But, it appears that Speedintensifier is taking a huge chunk out of my battery life. I'm curious if others have tried it and seen the same results. I may have to try FakeClockUp or something instead.
Never had battery drain issues when i had it. It made me feel dizzy now i prefer the default animations speed.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I didn't even think of it at first, but my battery went from 100% to about 85% in less than 2 hours again this morning. So I was looking in Cydia and remembered I just installed this tweak. Sure enough, I removed it and have gone down less than 10% in the last 7 of 8 hours.

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
Tried Speedintensifier and animations were not smooth at all, especially when the icons settle in place. Was it just me?

Using NoSlowAnimations with no negative effect on battery life.