Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dlewis23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Hi guys!

We did a full redesign of our popular speed test app SpeedSmart. It is available on all iOS devices running iOS 7 for free.

photo%202.PNG
photo%206.PNG

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/speedsmart-wifi-speed-test/id366593092?mt=8

SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen.

With over 130 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing fast, easy and colorful.

- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 70 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood

Last edited:

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Im not to sure if im going to get it yet because I have always used speedtest.net and I like that. Sorry. But I do want to say the fact that it shows me what other people have tested is awesome. I like that alot.

dlewis23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Im not to sure if im going to get it yet because I have always used speedtest.net and I like that. Sorry. But I do want to say the fact that it shows me what other people have tested is awesome. I like that alot.

A lot of people really like being able to see what others around them are getting on there ISP or a ISP they are thinking of switching too. Quite helpful.

Hope you do give the app a try.

krypto909

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2009
L.A.
Hi guys!

We did a full redesign of our popular speed test app SpeedSmart. It is available on all iOS devices running iOS 7 for free.

ImageImage

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speedsmart-wifi-speed-test/id366593092?mt=8

SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen.

With over 130 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing fast, easy and colorful.

- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 70 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood

Nice looking App! Any promo codes for the Full Version/Ad Removal?

dlewis23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
photo%207.png
photo%207-ipad.png

Wanted to update this post with our latest app update. We have added a few features over the past couple months. The most recent and requested is a bandwidth calculator. It took a while to add but I wanted to really get the function and looks right.

You can now calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size. You can access this from each history result or from the calculator button. When selecting from history it will automatically use result download and upload speed.

dlewis23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
SpeedSmart-6-Plus-Promo.png

Did a update recently to our speed test app SpeedSmart. It includes a few new features and minor adjustments but the biggest change is full iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.

That means it's the first iOS speed test app to take advantage of all those extra pixels.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.