Spell check tweak.?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Ponchobot, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Ponchobot macrumors member

Apr 11, 2011
    Is there a cydia package out there somewhere that enables you to customize your autocorrect. I have looked and looked everywhere for something like this, i found one called inspell, but i'm kind of looking for a free one to use right now. I mean i did the whole add stuff to your user dictionary with the internatioin keyboards, but that's a pain when you start to use the symbols button and it just goes to some crazy lanquage keyboard.. So i quit doing that. Is there another cydia packed like inspell or something that might be a hair cheaper.? If so please help me out, i've honestly been looking for hours right now and i cannot find anything. Thanks in advance.
  2. jinx1000 macrumors member

Jul 12, 2010
    I don't this is what you are trying to find.
    However, I use ManualCorrect which only changes the word if you click on it.
  3. Ponchobot thread starter macrumors member

Apr 11, 2011
    I've tried ManualCorrect Pro and it was good, did what it was meant to its just i'd rather have the phone correct my words for me, because honestly having to click the little thing every time is a pain in the butt. But thank you for the response.