Spend your birthday money on...?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by SanderH, Oct 23, 2009.

1. SanderH macrumors member

My birthday's coming up in a little while and I really can't decide on what to do.

I've been thinking about buying an iPod Touch for quite a while now since I find the an iPhone just too expensive, and I already own a smarthphone.

But now that the new magic mouse has been introduced I'm having second thoughts. Instead of buying an iPod Touch I could buy a bluetooth keyboard combined with a new magic mouse so I can use my 22" external monitor.

Atm, I don't have any keyboard/mouse so I just use my external monitor as a sort of second screen instead of closing my macbook and then fully work on my monitor with a kb and mouse.

But then again, a iPod Touch would really come in handy since it would be like a cheap iPhone for me. I listen to quite a lot of music, I've been looking forward to try a lot of apps, digital agenda, etc..

What would you guys advise me to do?

On a sidenote, I'm getting a certain amount of money for my birthday and I have to pay the rest. It's not like I can just pick the most expensive thing :D.

2. MacKiddyWiddy macrumors 6502

well i cant really live without my iTouch but then again a magic mouse and keyboard would be useful for you... I would go with the iTouch first, seeing as you do in theory have a keyboard and mouse, just not as simple as an external one [​IMG]

3. SanderH thread starter macrumors member

Well yeah, I was leaning towards the iPod Touch as well...

anyone else :eek:?

4. HBOC macrumors 68020

What do/will you use more? The MB or the Touch? If you use the MB more, i would def. get the keyboard/mouse and maybe even an mRain stand, and you would still have some money left over... maybe chip in some and get a Nano?