Spiderman

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by gwest, May 4, 2007.

1. gwest macrumors member

Is it me or does Dark Spiderman of Spiderman 3 resemble Steve?
    :eek:

Attached Files:

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I think it could just be you...saw the film today...not too shabby

3. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

I don't see much of a resemblance.

I saw the the movie today, I thought it was ok, but it seemed like it was never going to end.

4. nickster9224 macrumors 6502a

nickster9224

i thinks its you. was the film any good, i heard it only got 2 stars?

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Movie was amazing. Absolutely loved it. Both funnier and more action-packed than predecessors. There were flaws, some parts were very comic-booky (actually a positive IMHO), but overall, best movie in the trilogy.

I think some people went in with different expectations. And honestly, they could have made three different movies out of it, it was a tad rushed, but they did make the movie longer.

6. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

:p

Steve should do the next keynote dressed like that, just for old times sake.

7. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Great movie...best superhero movie I've seen ever.....but there was no Steve/Parker look going on IMO

8. MT37 macrumors regular

MT37

I was disappointed. I liked the first one, and the second one was a vast improvement. The third one was just okay. I don't feel like going really into details, but if Sony hires Raimi for the fourth, fifth, and sixth movie. Please, don't let him and Ivan Raimi write the script.

9. johnee macrumors 6502a

johnee

a lot of people I've talked to about it said it was a dud.

I thought the first one had a good story, but I thought the graphics were horrible. I mean, compare the graphics of spiderman to those in lord of the rings, no comparison.

I didn't like the second spiderman.

10. StokeLee macrumors 6502

StokeLee

Fantastic, bloody fantastic i think covers it

11. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Did anyone else feel that when the photographer was completely venom-ised, his speech and mouth movements seemed mistimed?

12. Agent Smith macrumors 6502

Agent Smith

Dark Spiderman looked like he was auditioning for Fallout Boy. When I saw him, I thought, "Emo Spiderman!" I'm not a huge fan of #3; I think it stands as a good piece of evidence supporting the idea of the third movie curse. This is making me concerned for how good the Bourne Ultimatum will be...

13. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

I thought the voice was terrible. In the Spider-Man animated series, they gave Venom a double-voice, as if two people were speaking at the same time (Eddie Brock and the suit), and it sounded awesome. Topher Grace's voice is fine, but not when he's in the Venom suit; it just doesn't fit the big gaping jaw and build.

14. AliensAreFuzzy macrumors 68000

AliensAreFuzzy

I went to see it last night. There were parts I didn't like, but overall I thought it was a great movie. Definitely had a much better sense of humor than the other movies and the action parts were excellent. I did think that the action wasn't distributed throughout the film well. And don't even get me started on emo spidey. It did work thought as a way to show him being evil, but he was emo.
    I don't think we've seen the end of Venom though. He was in it much to short a time. I don't think they would waste such a good villan on just the last part of the movie. Plus he needs to go to jail so we can get Carnage.