Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
Wolf spiders.

I rather like them unless they sneak up on me, then I go a bit fire and brimstone on them.

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
I love black widows. I know they're deadly but I'm really fascinated by them. When I lived in Arizona I had 5 of them that made nests in spaces on my front step. I couldn't bring myself to kill them so I just would step over them when going in and out of the house. But then friends and family members said they wouldn't come to my house anymore until I got rid of them.
I'm just a big fan of spiders in general. If I find one in my house I usually just let it be. I don't like to kill them.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
any small spider doesn't bother me. well daddy long legs don't bother me either, its the bigger hairier ones that send shivers down my spine. but i don't see any reason to kill any of 'em. just try to avoid them.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
I think spiders are pretty. Tarantulas are very beautiful. I like snakes too. I always thought it would be fun to own a boa. I had a co-worker who raised them and brought one to work. It was very sweet and like to curl around your arm and go to sleep.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
All spiders (with the obvious exception of MacRumor's own Applespider) are nothing but pure evil. I wish them ill.

A dilemma: The last beer in the world. :D

SpiderBeer.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.