Spigen Air Cushion case for 6 plus

paulgandersman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
So I'm considering getting the Spigen Air Cushion case for 6 plus. Wanted to get some feedback on it. I've seen some people say it doesn't fit well (that its loose) and others say that its perfect.

This is the case by the way:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JH8398Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2SHQ0EXKU2EDI&coliid=I1CST4I42NPGJR&psc=1

I'm considering either the clear case or the gold one (I have a gold iPhone 6 plus).

So here's what I'm looking for - thoughts on the case from folks that have it, and if anyone has the gold one (or any of the colored versions), what your thoughts are. I love the gold look of the iPhone and would love to accentuate that. But I don't know if the gold case would look like too different a gold and just end up being tacky. Does the clear one end up showing off the gold on the sides, bottom and top of the iPhone? or does it just end up looking like "clear case" shade (if that makes sense, it probably doesn't.)?

Thanks for any and all help!

Kealohilani

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
I had that case. It's good for protections and its true that you can see all of the phone. My only problem is that scratches started showing up in the back and dirt and stuff would get trapped between the phone and the case no matter what I did. Couldn't really stand looking at the scratches and the dirt so I ended up getting a back protector from BSE and a bumper from Spigen.

Also, the sides weren't quite crystal clear. It actually looked kind of frosted or something. It just wasn't clear like you would hope. And the buttons were okay but could have been a little more responsive. They felt kind of mushy.

kissnoob

macrumors member
May 24, 2010
So here's what I'm looking for - thoughts on the case from folks that have it, and if anyone has the gold one (or any of the colored versions), what your thoughts are. I love the gold look of the iPhone and would love to accentuate that. But I don't know if the gold case would look like too different a gold and just end up being tacky. Does the clear one end up showing off the gold on the sides, bottom and top of the iPhone? or does it just end up looking like "clear case" shade (if that makes sense, it probably doesn't.)?

Thanks for any and all help!
I have the clear one on my 6+ gold

No, it doesn't loose. It fits nicely. The clear back makes the gold color pop. The side color is little frosted/ jellying, but still showing the gold color of the phone

I get a lot of compliments on it

I attached the picture of the back

Attachments