spigen air skin gray or soft clear??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by saeed.mt, Apr 3, 2015.

1. saeed.mt macrumors member

saeed.mt

hey guys.i wanna get spigen air skin for my iphone 6 space gray.but i cant choose between gray or soft clear.the rear of soft clear one is more translucent and really cute but the gray one is less and i really want to back of phone be visible.but the front view of gray one is better and in the front gray is close to phones own color.so im confused.hera are some pictures.help please (&sorry for bad english)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. saeed.mt thread starter macrumors member

saeed.mt

3. reyalP macrumors 6502

reyalP

Personally I like the gray better. If you want the apple logo to be more visible then I would go translucent.

4. biffarino macrumors member

I like the grey. In fact, I bought one this week, which snapped near the headphone port the first time I put the phone in.

5. saeed.mt thread starter macrumors member

saeed.mt

now do you suggest that??is it good case or not??i want to buy this because dont want to my phone be bulky

6. Maziar macrumors 6502

I was in the same situation as you.I wanted a case to protect my phone and not add notable bulk at the same time and I ended up getting the Apple leather case which is quite nice
    As for this case,it all comes to personal preference,I prefer the grey model because it suits a black phone better but then again,it's up to you

7. eko91 macrumors regular

neither

I feel like there are better cases than these two! I rather go with a clear case or a solid case. I don't like that this is opaque... BUT if I had to choose one, I'd go with the gray one! Its your opinion.

8. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Why do they call that clear? It looks like a frost to me.

9. mofunk macrumors 68020

mofunk

Just get both of them. I have the black and clear Ultra hybrids for my phone.