Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jev425

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Seattle, WA
I have it for my 6. I like my phones naked as well and this is as good as it gets more than kind of thing. It's crazy thin so don't expect much drop protection at all but it will hold up to putting it on a table and stuff like that. For me it's nice because it adds no bulk at all and adds some grip to the phone

Last edited:

mbhforum

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
I just got mine and it's really thin (in fact it looks like either I or it came a little chipped on one of the corners on the bottom lift. It will prevent the phone from scratches and dings on the side and that is about it. I can't stand cases either and if you are ok with scratch protection than this is a decent case. It's very slippery though but then again, so it the naked iPhone 6.

slw23

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2011
I just received the soft clear on Saturday. As others have stated, it's really thin, won't offer much if any drop protection, and will only prevent the scuffs and scratches. Very close to going naked, the fit is great. If it wasn't so slippery, I would like it more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.