Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wallace

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2003
Michigan
Hi,

Does someone has the Spigen Apple Watch Case Thin Fit and does it fit the Series 2? I saw picture online and it looked actually pretty good while still protecting the watch itself.

Are there an other good alternative for the 42mm Series 2?

9512tacoma

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2013
I would say no. The series 2 is slightly thicker than the original. I have tried a similar case and it would go on but i could not move the crown back and forth. I would wait until they say it will fit that model.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I took my case off of my Series 0 watch and put it on Series 2. It fits with no problem.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
Ya but the mic/speaker holes do not line up so you could have issues with Siri and muffled calls!

Oh really? I can't hear the sounds that the watch makes anyway, nor can I use Siri, so not an issue for me, but good to know.

Edit: had friend try Siri with the case on, seems to work fine.

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
Oh really? I can't hear the sounds that the watch makes anyway, nor can I use Siri, so not an issue for me, but good to know.

Edit: had friend try Siri with the case on, seems to work fine.

take a peek at the side and see if the holes lineup? I would love to pick up one for my series 2 if it lines up...

Last edited:

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
take a peek at the side and see if the holes lineup?

It's off, but I think about 2/3 of the speakers are exposed. The two dots are the mike, right? One is covered, the other is open.
[doublepost=1478200641][/doublepost]
I would love to pick up one for my series 2 if it lines up...

I just checked, and realized mine is not Spigen. :p
It's this.
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00WRMU...colid=SM0DTIGUUDYU&coliid=IVMGLD6I4BNQG&psc=1

Thinking back, I had the Spigen at one point, but lost it when it popped off my watch. After which I got a case with a back so it wouldn't pop off.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZebraDude
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.