Spigen Case Thin Fit for Series 2?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Wallace, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Wallace macrumors member

Wallace

Hi,

Does someone has the Spigen Apple Watch Case Thin Fit and does it fit the Series 2? I saw picture online and it looked actually pretty good while still protecting the watch itself.

Are there an other good alternative for the 42mm Series 2?

2. 9512tacoma macrumors member

I would say no. The series 2 is slightly thicker than the original. I have tried a similar case and it would go on but i could not move the crown back and forth. I would wait until they say it will fit that model.

3. Shelleyldiaz Suspended

I am having Actionproof bumper case for my series 2 apple watch. The case easily fits the my apple watch and having no issue with it.

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I took my case off of my Series 0 watch and put it on Series 2. It fits with no problem.

5. ZebraDude macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

Ya but the mic/speaker holes do not line up so you could have issues with Siri and muffled calls!

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Oh really? I can't hear the sounds that the watch makes anyway, nor can I use Siri, so not an issue for me, but good to know.

Edit: had friend try Siri with the case on, seems to work fine.

7. ZebraDude, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016

ZebraDude macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

take a peek at the side and see if the holes lineup? I would love to pick up one for my series 2 if it lines up...

8. Night Spring, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016

Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

It's off, but I think about 2/3 of the speakers are exposed. The two dots are the mike, right? One is covered, the other is open.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 3, 2016 ---

I just checked, and realized mine is not Spigen. :p
    It's this.
    https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00WRMU...colid=SM0DTIGUUDYU&coliid=IVMGLD6I4BNQG&psc=1

Thinking back, I had the Spigen at one point, but lost it when it popped off my watch. After which I got a case with a back so it wouldn't pop off.