Spigen - Liquid Armor (for iPhone 7)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cman-uk, Mar 11, 2017.

1. cman-uk macrumors regular

2. jammerz macrumors regular

I've been using this for a few months. I'm quite happy with the case! It's fairly thin, has a great amount of grippiness and it handles light falls very well (having my 2 year old use the phone now and then, and I confidently let him use my phone).

My only problem with it is that it doesn't show off the jet blackness of the phone... if I even can call that a problem.

3. cman-uk thread starter macrumors regular

Excellent, thank you! Sounds like it ticks the boxes.

Do the edges of the cover easily lift up when you pick the phone up (and squeeze the case) or is it a super tight fit? Hoping for the latter....

4. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I have this case for my Black iPhone 7 Plus and feels great to the hand, very slim. Slimmer than the Spigen Tough Armor I had.

Very Grippy to me (may not be true for others). It isn't super tight fit to be honest but does it's job protecting the phone.

5. cman-uk thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! I may use it with a metal plate (for use with car mount) which may tighten to overall fit...

Some people report that whilst the back is grippy, the sides are slippery - what do you think?

6. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

I have this case, and although I don't use cases typically this is a very thin nice case.

7. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

The sides aren't slippery at all, haven't even felt slipping out of my hands while holding onto it.

8. cman-uk thread starter macrumors regular

Update: will be sending it back. The case profile is perfect. The rear is perfect in terms of grip. I can even put up with the branding. But the sides.... dead breaker! No grip on the sides and it just feels a little weird, to me. Annoying!

9. Mjoshea148 macrumors member

I used this case for a while before I got a Ringke Onyx on sale. Solid case but bigger. Now on the Silk Basegrip. Good compromise between both ends. Low price, nice texture while holding it.