Does this case give any signal problems due to the metal/aluminum ?
It drives me crazy that no one responds to this question. It's an absolute deal breaker if there are signal problems, but know one cares to give a definitive answer. There are general comments like aluminum kills signal, but these are based on other cases and other phones.
I got Neo Hybrid Metal in last night. It is a very nice looking case. However I am split on function over looks.
- Case looks great. Not a cheap feel or look.
- With case on I loose one bar, not a deal breaker but worth noting.
- Case makes phone feel larger, and slight awkward.
- Back is smooth so it feels like it is going to slip out of my hands.
- Case seems to be squared so the phone can very slightly shift up and down in case. It wont fall out though.
I am going to return it because it feels awkward in my hand and with it on I have dropped the phone twice, luckily on carpet. I do have smaller hands though.
I with they would make the bumper more rounded as to give a tighter fit on the phone and probably easier to grip. My case came with the button fix installed.
Hope this helps others.
I got the black/satin silver version. It's much bulkier than it looks in photos, and the mute switch is nearly impossible to operate. I didn't notice any signal loss, but am still sending it back.
Take a picture first! I wanna see. That's the one I was interested in. Silver to go with my silver phone.
I used a Neo Hybrid on my 5S and loved it. Mute switch was a little deep, but maybe with the curve it's even deeper now?
I like the Spigen Tough Armor
does this case have a clear back? or is it just a bumper