Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AE14, Dec 20, 2014.

1. AE14, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014

AE14 macrumors 65816

I just happen to be in a non-Verizon, Verizon store. And they had the Spigen Neo hybrid metal for 29.99. Purchased it and could not be happier. I got the Neil hybrid metal version with the cut out in the back in silver looks great on my silver 6+

There is a good lip, yet it is very slim and quite grippy. Job well done by Spigen

2. BensonTT macrumors regular

BensonTT

I hate it! Makes the phone huge!! Put on a apple case or something similar and you will see how huge the Spigen case is..

3. AE14 thread starter macrumors 65816

I had the apple leather case and hated it. Not nearly as good as the 5s version.

Outside of my NGP, this is my thinnest case.

4. BensonTT macrumors regular

BensonTT

Lol anyway.. The Spigen Neo is NOT a thin case..

5. AE14 thread starter macrumors 65816

If you say so. Opinions vary I suppose.

6. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

Agreed. Plus the fact I watched my cell signal drop from 5,4,3,2,1... no signal in a matter of seconds after putting the case on. Never mind the jumpy BT signal when puttin my phone in my back pocket. No thanks. Wasn't my first attempt with a metal-type case, most certainly will be my last.

7. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Agreed also. The Neo makes the phone feel HUGE. It was the only case I had when I got my 6+. I have tried using it a few times, and hate it. Way too big and way to slippery. I like the looks of it, but not the feel.