Spigen Snow Case ETA

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by drakestan, Sep 29, 2012.

1. drakestan macrumors regular

Do we have any representatives from spigen who frequent this forum or would anyone know when the snow case is coming out for the i5?

2. EBS macrumors newbie

3. drakestan thread starter macrumors regular

4. EBS macrumors newbie

Yeah, that's the one I'm going to be buying for sure!

5. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

6. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Black bumper looks sweet with a white iPhone

7. kyellowness macrumors regular

Yes! can't wait for it to come out in lime green! That was my fav. color when they had it for the iPhone 4. Hopefully it doesnt take them too long to release them. Dont understand why they cant release it in different colors all at once... :mad:

8. matrix808 macrumors regular

has anyone with their past ip4/4s cases have issues with white discoloring?

9. Jackson743 macrumors member

I just ordered the Satin Silver. I hope it's a good looking silver finish that matches the back. I've got the white phone. My iPhone will have the GLAS screen protector on the front and a Steinheil film protector on the back.

A bit pricy, but I think I'm set for a long time.

10. Divingbirdie macrumors newbie

How does the SNOW series differ from the VIVD besides colour?

Is it a different texture or size or material?

11. mpossoff macrumors 68020

What material is the insert that the bumper fits around?

12. buddybd macrumors 6502

Anyone who has a similar one, any chance the earphne cut-out intereferes with bent connectors? (No straight like the Apple earphones)

13. MichaelKB macrumors member

I wrote and asked them about different colors. Hopefully they will reply decently quick.

Also asked them how tightly they fit (allow for protective skins?). Anyone know off hand?

----------

^ Good question. This!

14. krick macrumors regular

There are a number of other companies already selling bumpers that, at least from the promo images, appear to be clones of the Spigen NEO EX. I just ordered this black one from Amazon (not prime shipping though) for less than $4 plus shipping. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009CZXC36/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00Will report back once I receive it, but that won't be for a couple weeks as I'm traveling until then.

15. tuan time macrumors member

They're not really clones. The spigen is a two piece bumper. Inner silicon and outter polycarbonate layer.

16. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

The colors are different. I believe the SNOW series comes with a WHITE silicone and the VIVID series comes with black. Snow also usually has soft pastel colors and vivid has darker colors.

17. krick macrumors regular

The pictures are identical, but I wouldn't be surprised if the product doesn't end up matching the pictures. We'll see. . .

18. Black Magic macrumors 68000

Black Magic

19. Jackson743 macrumors member

Their website states white silicone.

This will be my 4th SGP bumper. My first was this kind of two pieces. I believe it was also the Neo Hybrid. It's not my favorite. A bit too bulky.

The bumper I love and will buy when (and if) is the Linear EX Meteor Series. No silicon insert, and it doesn't need it. The fit was pretty tight, not quite as tight as the Neo. You can move it, but not easily. But, it's less bulky and no silicon insert, which I don't find attractive.

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/ap...iphone-4-4s-case-linear-ex-meteor-series.html

Best thing, I dropped my iPhone 4 twice on asphalt. It was unscratched and undamaged. Both Linear EX Meteor Series bumpers were badly scratched and discolored.