Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wesk702

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2007
The hood
Really loving this. I happened to get one of the ones with print on top, but after an email, they quickly shipped me a new one.

For only $20, this ones a solid deal. Can definitely see why people have been recommending this. Thanks MR

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 369
Reactions: RBDan

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
Really loving this. I happened to get one of the ones with print on top, but after an email, they quickly shipped me a new one.

For only $20, this ones a solid deal. Can definitely see why people have been recommending this. Thanks MR

I concur! I bought one thanks to the reviews on here, and I received the later batch that didn't have the text below the Watch. Very solid stand IMO and very happy with it. Same with the other Spigen products I have bought in the past. I use mine every night!

macAllen

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2009
Las Vegas

What is the stand sitting on? Some sort of light wizardry? I must know!

Spendlove

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2015
Cambridge UK
I couldn't agree more. I bought the Spigen stand. Its great and dirt cheap, even in rip off Britain.

Edit: I forgot to say, the writing on mine was underneath.

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
The Spigen is (IMO) the best Apple Watch Stand out there when you compare functionality, looks, and price. Sure, there are more visually appealing stands out there, but you'll typically spend $50-$60 to achieve better looks. From a functional standpoint the Spigen performs flawlessly. And when it comes to price, it cannot be beat.

It doesn't look bad at all, but if your style is different and you're willing to pay more, then it's ok to look elsewhere. But otherwise, the Spigen is a winner on all accounts.

slvrscoobie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2013
NJ
WHERE
DO
I
GET
ONE?
(link bracelet doesnt work with most stands, this would be prefect. for when it comes in July :(

GrindedDown

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2009
Las Vegas
Yeah I am actually surprised a little by how good the design is with its all metal body, rubberized watch plate for protection, and the ability to hold the charger snugly. The value at $20 is stellar if you ask me.

mark34

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2006
I really like the spigen stand and have been using it for a couple of weeks. I do wish it was slightly taller. My link bracelet drags on the bottom it when I place it in. I'm not afraid of scuffing up and breaking in my link bracelet. I have other watches with link style bands and they actually look better over time. But doing the same thing on the same spot on the watch every single day could end up being a visual annoyance. We'll see.

fischersd

macrumors 603
Oct 23, 2014
Port Moody, BC, Canada
I really like the spigen stand and have been using it for a couple of weeks. I do wish it was slightly taller. My link bracelet drags on the bottom it when I place it in. I'm not afraid of scuffing up and breaking in my link bracelet. I have other watches with link style bands and they actually look better over time. But doing the same thing on the same spot on the watch every single day could end up being a visual annoyance. We'll see.

What??? (Waiting for my Space Black w Link Bracelet still) A little concerned over this.

Maybe close the LB before putting it on the charger? (how difficult would that be?)

mark34

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2006
What??? (Waiting for my Space Black w Link Bracelet still) A little concerned over this.

Maybe close the LB before putting it on the charger? (how difficult would that be?)

Hmmmm. Do I close it? ha. I'm not certain. I would think I do. I will check and confirm and get back to you.

mark34

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2006
Hmmmm. Do I close it? ha. I'm not certain. I would think I do. I will check and confirm and get back to you.

Ok, so I have been putting it on without closing the binding. It hangs beautifully closed, no dragging. Surprisingly it looks quite natural unclasped as well. But clearly clasping first makes sense.

This stand is really elegant and simple.

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
I bought 2 on pre-order for £14.99 (I think) each. Both arrived and both had the text visible on the base. Spigen offered me replacements or £5 refund on each if I kept them. Decided to keep both as one is in bedroom and the other is in home office. So for £9.99 each, even more of a bargain.

tenfour808

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2015
Hawaii
Ordered one and really liked this stand. so I bought another for my fiancé. Both stands do not have the writing visible on the base.

dtuck90

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2012
Just received mine from Amazon UK ready for my watch arriving in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.