Spigen Steinheil Flex HD Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigpika, Sep 29, 2014.

1. bigpika macrumors member

2. ricktat macrumors 65816

3. inf macrumors 6502

inf

I am also thinking of getting one of these.

always liked Spigens Steinheil protectors, good quality and fit.

But still wondering how will these work with tha Apple case or the Spigen Neo Hybrid for the 6+

4. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

5. runtohell121 macrumors 6502

Nope.. It's just a wet application screen protector, probably similar to Zagg, Xtremeguard, Skinomi, etc.

I never tried it before though... Had bad experience with Zagg and Xtremeguard in the past (4+ years ago) but not sure if it have improved or not.

6. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

...to be honest, I am highly impressed by Spigens standard screen protectors!!

I bought a 3 pack of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JH87XBK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

...and they are awsome! They are just standard flimsy screen protectors -they don't cover the whole of the iPhone 6 front but rather leave a small gap around the edge. They are super silkily smooth, they seem to repel fingerprints and don't have that 'rainbow effect' of some of the cheap style screen protectors.

I would go as far as to say that they feel just as good as a tempered glass protector (I had a glass Tr tempered glass protector on my iPhone 5 and towards the end of its life, showed up all the greasy fingerprints!!) and now considering to just stick with these instead of a tempered glass protector.

:)

7. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

8. inf macrumors 6502

inf