Spigen taking long to ship.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BoricuaHec01, Oct 1, 2014.

1. BoricuaHec01 macrumors 6502

I been rocking the Incipio Dual Pro since launch but started to get bored of it, wanted something that shows the back so decided to order the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX from Amazon.

I went with the Metal Slate cause that was the only color stating In Stock compared to the rest saying beyond Oct. 20 so I went and ordered it. This was Saturday the 27th but I'm assuming I should be getting a shipping notification by now. It does say estimate delivery for Oct. 3-8 but not official tracking notification.

I know it's probably no big deal and I'll get my product and sure Spigen is extremely high on demand at the moment. I tried contacting them but no response. This topic has probably been beat the hell but I'm just bored at work lol.

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

I ordered from their amazon canada store and it started off saying Oct 15 I got an email saying delayed and now its showing Oct 20

did you get an email from Amazon?

3. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

I would suppose they're trying to fix the button issue, where the buttons on some of their cases had poor clicking and tactile feedback. I have the Neo Hybrid in yellow on my 6+. The buttons were lousy until they sent the little plastic inserts. Now they're 98% (one button not quite perfect).

4. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

Only email I got from Amazon was the Order Details when I placed the order.

Yea I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered it anyways hoping that they fixed the button issue with the fresh batch. We'll see.

5. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

when did you place the order?

I got the email confirmation when the order was placed my delay notice came 3 days later

6. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

I ordered it Saturday Sep. 27th, it's already Wednesday. Maybe I should get something today but really hoping to receive case by the weekend especally if it says In Stock.

When I order via eBay, I normally get a tracking email within a day or two.

7. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

I'm not clear on whether you ordered this new one from Amazon or from Spigen directly. If Spigen, you're probably going to be delayed from what I hear.

If it's Amazon, and you ordered it Prime, it probably should have shipped and given you information.

If it's Amazon and you did the free shipping option, it's pretty normal it hasn't shipped yet. Sometimes I order from them and they ship it out the next day, then it takes 6 days to get here. Other times, they don't ship it until the 5th day, and it gets here on the 6th day. The shipping times are the same, but they have to move it through their warehouses in a different way or something. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it.

8. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

I ordered from Amazon but the seller is Spigen, Inc. Purchased it regularly, not Prime and it came out to 16 plus 3 dollar shipping. I'm sure I'll be fine, I just tend to get impatient lol.

9. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

I just ordered one last night, woke up this morning and saw that is in route for delivery tomorrow. Ordered through good old amazon though :D

10. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

Hopefully they didn't skip through my order lol.

11. pat park macrumors 6502a

You should be fine. Orders fulfilled by Amazon (not Spigen) come quickly. Direct from Spigen, get ready to wait.

12. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

I hate ordering over the weekend too just cause I'll think they'll skipped through my order accidentally.

So am I good on where I ordered? It's through Amazon but from Spigen. I'm sweating it too hard.

13. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Jalopybox

1) No one rocks anything. It's a cell phone.

2) Cancel your order if you don't like the wait time.

14. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

I guess I was lucky to get mine on a timely basis, before I got my 6+, in fact. Took another week to get the little plastic inserts that make the buttons work better, though.

15. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

I would've preordered but was afraid I wouldn't get my Plus at launch.

16. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

So I looked at my transaction history and see that the payment charged was gone, I didn't even cancel the order. Maybe Amazon will charge it again? Hopefully they don't cause now I want to order a different case since Spigen failed me.

17. ggmonogram macrumors member

FYI i ordered from amazon on September 18th, 2 seperate orders on same day, both were in stock with commitment of Expected delivery: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - Monday, September 29, 2014 by 8pm.

on 29th I received the white one, along with the patch stickie, okay, barely made it before the deadline.

as of today, 2nd, i still haven't received the gold one.

Anyway 100% returning both since the grip sucks, vy slippery hard plastic and the edge sags and wiggles a lot.:(

18. BoricuaHec01 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yea I just cancelled my order and went along with a Griffin Reveal.

19. kellyarc macrumors newbie

I ordered spigen neo hybrid ex series in gold for iPhone 6+ on Sept 13 just got it today.