Spigen Thin Fit A case mini-review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AuroraProject, Sep 23, 2014.

1. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

Today I'm taking a look at the Spigen Thin Fit A case for the iPhone 6 Plus.

The Thin Fit A is a slim plastic snap on case that covers the back of the phone, and not much else. It comes in a plastic clamshell package with nothing else included. It has a cutout for the Apple logo and does include a thin clear film over the cutout. Both the bottom and the top of the case are open. All cutouts line up correctly and the buttons and vibrate switch are easy to access. The inside of the case is smooth and has a decal with some trademark stuff on it.

This case is thin and light, as such it won't give you any drop protection. The finish is slick, and feels slippery in the hand. My case arrived with water spots or some kind of marks on it, they were easily removed though.

I got this for $8 on Amazon, but I feel there are better choices out there. it's nice to look at, but the slick feel and minimal protection don't do it for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ihonda macrumors 68000

QC looks to be lacking. shouldn't be able to see those seam lines around the entire case :\

rant; WHY DO CASE MAKERS HAVE THE APPLE LOGO SHOWING? I HATTTTEEEEEE THAT

3. WilliamG macrumors 604

I agree. The Apple logo cutout is quite possibly the most ugly thing in a case.

4. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Nice! I'm not a fan of the cutouts on the bottom but it looks like Spigen still kept is simple and neat.

With my Spigen cases the cut out around the lens doesn't let anything go behind the case. Does it look like that with the peekaboo apple logo ?

5. galenmd macrumors regular

I just got my Spigen Thin case, but the transparent one without the logo cutout. I am looking more for scratch protection than drop protection. The case fits beautifully well. My only complaint is the the top of the phone is not covered. I don't know why they left that out. I applied a leftover skin on it

6. Appleloves22 macrumors 6502

Appleloves22

7. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

Got the Thin Fit without the cutout in smooth black. My favorite case so far!

8. Btov macrumors newbie

The cutout has a transparent plastic protecting the logo. I have this case and I like it, but I don't feel "safe" with it. Still looking for a better case.

Beside sidelines, this is a good case if you want minimal protection since it doesn't add much (any) bulk to the phone.