Spigen thin fit cover

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by ravenfan, Jun 3, 2015.

1. ravenfan macrumors member

I can't find the previous thread where many of us complained about the cover popping off easily. I had lost mine and wrote to Spigen to complain.

They said that it is against their policy, but that they would send me a new one that will be ready in a couple of weeks that requires an audible "snap" when you put it on. So they fixed the problem!

In the meantime, I found my old one between the seats of my car. I told them that I would like the new one but I am happy to send back the old one. I haven't heard back.

2. Glene macrumors 6502

3. ravenfan thread starter macrumors member

You should write them and maybe they will send you the newer model too! You have nothing to lose.

4. Glene macrumors 6502

Except I don't want it… It's crap and I'll lose the next one ....I just move on with things.... I don't have to get restitution all the time

5. BeyondtheTech, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015

BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

As I'm coming up on my last few days of the return policy period on Amazon, I'm initiating the return and refund process. Although I liked it, it popped off a few times for me too, and, there are better ones out there, especially with the integrated screen protector, like Orzly and Monoy that I ordered.