Spigen Tough Armor - iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cjrulli, Sep 17, 2014.

1. cjrulli macrumors regular

Just got my Tough Armor today figured I would post some pictures for size references. Loved this case on my 5S had to get it on my 6. Went with gunmetal this time, however metal slate is also fantastic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mantan macrumors 68000

Went with the Slim Armor in slate.....they make some really nice cases. Hopefully it fits well on Friday...

3. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

Nice. I went with the Neo Hybrid. I'm hoping it gets here before Friday, but I'm not holding my breath.

4. macher macrumors 65816

macher

Don't like the back, looks like it can scratch easy.

I went with Verus Iron Shield Series.

5. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

I've read the back does scratch easy but on the newest ones there's actually a slightly raised area in each of the four corners that keeps the plate off of the table. Should help it hold up a bit better.

I bought the black w/ kickstand, should be here Monday. Hopefully I'll have a phone to go in it...

6. tony85 macrumors newbie

Nice I went with the tough armor smooth black version, been dispatched should get tomorrow or Saturday.

7. Apollo 13 macrumors 6502a

Scratch easy? I have the gold version on my 5s and it only got scratches from falls on concrete. These scratches are located on the side back corners and not on the back. Don't seem to scratch that easy to me. This case has been in pocket with cars a few times by mistake too.

8. ARH1956 macrumors 6502

Wow, you have really big pockets.

9. Apollo 13 macrumors 6502a

lolz...I know wrote keys