Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Just got those in from spigen ebay ( which is way alot cheaper and quicker in shipping), got it less than 4 days including the day i placed order,(3 days in transit).

overall they are clear and you can see everything , so its an must get for jet blacks owners. i have 2 matte blacks and 2 rose golds. so got 2 clears and 1 rose gold for my 3 phones and bought an otterbox defender for dad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27236267195...49&var=571258023434&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

IMG_4339.JPG
IMG_4340.JPG

PSGmZcO.jpg

[doublepost=1473697670][/doublepost]@nikster0029

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Are they hard or soft

both, the back and pretty much thewhole side feels solid and you cant really bend or twist. but near the volume rockets, lighting ports and speakers (the top side) is soft and can bend. overall its not soft as an jelly or hard like an uag. feels pretty good in hands.

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
Looks a bit chunky. I see that you have iPhone 6 Plus. Does it add a lot of bulk?

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Looks a bit chunky. I see that you have iPhone 6 Plus. Does it add a lot of bulk?

not that much. hang on let me bring out the biggo ipad out:cool:. ill take pics and post it
[doublepost=1473700491][/doublepost]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

[doublepost=1473700610][/doublepost]Just an Very Minor bump (which is good on top since it helps in dropping) @nutmac

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Thanks, very helpful!

your welcome lad. 12bucks for an case like that ill take it, ill eventually move on to an lifeproof nuud sometime later on when they come out. but my mom and sister will be still continue to this case. We have this kinda case since iphone 6 plus. They really like it since they would put pics of family behind the phone so they would be shown clear in the backside of case(really neat).

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
I got this from eBay too but haven't received it...

Any chance of a few pics of the back? Wanna see how much different the cut out for the camera is.

Thanks in advance!

sometime later on the night lad, since i am out of the house at the moment. and nice choice which one? clear,black,mist or rose gold?

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I got this from eBay too but haven't received it...

Any chance of a few pics of the back? Wanna see how much different the cut out for the camera is.

Thanks in advance!

I ordered the Ultra Hybrid S Jet Black. Would love to see a picture of the back of this.

Hey ya go lads, it's going to be going way better when you pull the plastic protective film off but you can still see it looks great with be on .

LaCosta

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2011
I ordered my Spigen Ultra Hybrid from Amazon for $10.99...and with free two day shipping.

I am hoping the flat matte 'new black' stealth look will show well under the crystal clear casing.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
I ordered my Spigen Ultra Hybrid from Amazon for $10.99...and with free two day shipping.

I am hoping the flat matte 'new black' stealth look will show well under the crystal clear casing.

I'm glad you got an 2 day shipping ..... By paying Amazon $99 a year. Lmao

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
Been on the fence between the Ultra Hybrid and the Ringke Fusion.

d0hv

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2015
Not a fan of clear cases. I will use my Jet Black iPhone 7 without a case, I'll see how the back of the phone holds up and if it is as bad as people claim it will be when I have the funds laying around I'll order a Apple leather case.

niijonodhg

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2016
United Kingdom
I've had both the Spigen Ultra Hybrid and Orzly Fusion Bumper in the past. Both excellent cases! If you're looking for a tad more protection I'd go with the Fusion Bumper though. I've ordered both so I can mix and match anyway, since both companies have had sales recently! (Orzly's Amazon sale ends tomorrow- ORZLY50D code)

LaCosta

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2011

I'm glad you got an 2 day shipping ..... By paying Amazon $99 a year. Lmao

I'm willing to pay $99 a year for Amazon Prime Video....so the other features including 2 day shipping is just an added bonus to the mix. :)

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
I'm willing to pay $99 a year for Amazon Prime Video....so the other features including 2 day shipping is just an added bonus to the mix. :)

That's funny, I tend to use Prime Music and shipping much more than video.

I love all the "extras" you get with prime. Unlimited cloud storage for photos, yes please.

LaCosta

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2011
That's funny, I tend to use Prime Music and shipping much more than video.

I love all the "extras" you get with prime. Unlimited cloud storage for photos, yes please.

Videos...sure....some programs/series/content for the kid in the household. For me...unlimited cloud storage for photos...yes to that too. Therefore the shipping is just an added value. I ordered my case Sunday....and I have notification that it is being delivered Tuesday....true two day shipping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.