So, on sunday, I spilled maybe an ounce or 2 of Pepsi on my macbook. it was open, and the liquid was on the bottom left corner, and only got on a few keys (up to caps lock and the c key) i wiped off the soda, and it shut off, and stupid me, tried to turn it back on (that, did not work..) i then removed the battery and turned it upside down to dry in front of a fan and waited.. well, 3 days later (last night) i put the battery back in and it turned on! everything is working fine, as far as i can tell. the only thing wrong is the some keys are a little sticky.. my question is... is my macbook still at risk, if the soda got inside? all help appreciated!