A couple weeks ago I was eating lunch and spilled a good amount of water on my macbook pro, I immediately took out the battery and flipped the Macbook pro over, and dried it out by hand with some paper towels, then I took it out into the sun for an hour or two until it seemed completely dry and I put the battery back in to test it out. It worked fine and I figured since I reacted so quickly it was unaffected. But unfortunately I started to notice a few problems, a few keys are unresponsive (Volume Up/F5, Esc, Right Shift, Up Arrow, Right Arrow) which wasnt too bad I could live without those (Though its annoying). Another thing I noticed was that the battery sometimes acts like its not there when charging (an X in the battery logo) the only way to remedy this is to pop out the battery and put it back in, rarely when its unplugged the computer will just turn off but I believe this is related to the previous problem. All of this was annoying but livable. But today I found that I am now unable to burn dvds, I have no problem reading disks or watching movies but burning (On both my windows partition and OSX) gives me errors. (Though I am able to burn CD's in iTunes). Finding this out was the straw that finally broke the camel's back and has motivated me to seek repairs. I was just wondering how repairable is all this damage, and is there a way I can use my apple care to get this repaired for free (Even though it was completely my fault). EDIT: I just tried burning a data DVD with iTunes and had no problem so now I am not sure what was wrong before, and I am not even sure it was a water related issue. I still do have issues burning other stuff though.