Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nolephins

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Hey Guys,

New Apple guy. Bought a Mac Mini last XMAS and love it, but for the last month this thing is killing me. Every 15 seconds the wheel spins for 1 second in Firefox only. Safari is better. I know a simple solution would be to just use Safari, but I my wife has all her stuff on Safari and all mine is on Firefox. Plus I like it for some crazy reason.

Just moved my Itunes to an external HD so I have over 30gb left. I also upgrade the ram and it's working great.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris

sfmountainbiker

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2009
Hey Guys,

New Apple guy. Bought a Mac Mini last XMAS and love it, but for the last month this thing is killing me. Every 15 seconds the wheel spins for 1 second in Firefox only. Safari is better. I know a simple solution would be to just use Safari, but I my wife has all her stuff on Safari and all mine is on Firefox. Plus I like it for some crazy reason.

Just moved my Itunes to an external HD so I have over 30gb left. I also upgrade the ram and it's working great.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris

Clear your internet caches with OnyX?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.