Spire questions?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by d0vr, Jan 4, 2012.

1. d0vr macrumors 6502a

I'm under the impression that slots on public spire servers aren't working at all (correct me if I'm wrong), but I was wondering a few things..

a) Are any private servers working still? (Not asking for access, just if they are working?)
    b) How many 'slots' can be used per server/24h iP4S key before :apple: notices?
    c) Have any iP4S' been blacklisted because of being used for a proxy?

2. d0vr thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

there are threads already here about Spire! head there! also we don't bump threads here. ;)

4. d0vr thread starter macrumors 6502a

My apologizes then, I've seen many people bumping, and it being fine. Also I never found any threads that answered how many slots can be used on a spire server before Apple takes notice.

Do you have a link to a thread that talks about it for me? Then i can go back to my corner :)

I try not to hijack threads either by the way, so I wasn't going to ask in the other threads asking other questions about spire - most of the other threads are "Who wantz to giv meh some free proxy" or "I'm sure there are many tuts but please walk me through how to set up a server because I can't take 30 seconds to Google." I want to know what the limits/consequences are when making your own server.

5. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Here you go:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1298071

6. d0vr thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh for candy mountains. That hasn't got an answer to any of my questions and I've already read it.

7. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

So, did you go into that thread and ask about question relates to spire? I have not seen you post anything under that thread. You might get your answer since they are discussing about this topic.

8. d0vr thread starter macrumors 6502a

:cool: The topic there seemed to be more about if it means non 4S devices can get Siri now rather than how to go about getting it working (I already know that based on the other threads I have read), and what the restrictions are (haven't found that thread yet - oh wait, here it was).

Anyway, I've moved my question there for your benefits. Happy now?