Spirit Crashes

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by cifang, May 12, 2010.

1. cifang macrumors newbie

I've jailbroken with spirit last saturday and I've had two crashes while trying to use Facebook app. It just crashes and reboots normally and since I've only had this jailbroken for 4 days I'm assuming it would keep crashing? Any ideas or anyone else have this problem? I only have categories and winterboard from cydia so nothing fishy.

2. Kite112 macrumors newbie

Sorry but cydia has a problem with booting up. I also had this problem. Stop use in cydia :mad: until further updates for it. thx.:apple:

3. cifang thread starter macrumors newbie

What does this have to do with opening the facebook app? Cydia runs just fine.
    Edit: To be sure, I open the facebook app at least a dozen times each day and it only crashed thrice.

4. ghostlyorb macrumors 6502a

ghostlyorb

He means that something the App stores Cydia and Rock, really bug up your system. I have heard that many time from different people.

5. cifang thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm I just checked the reviews in the AppStore for the facebook app and the reviews from today may 14th were all quote horrible ad it constantly crashes. The app crashing doesn't happen so much for me as the whole thing rebooting, although less frequent. Any connections?