Spirit Jailbreaking Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by prmccarron, May 8, 2010.

1. prmccarron macrumors regular

prmccarron

Ok, so about a week ago I jailbroke my iPod touch 2g MC model, happy that it was untethered. After a few days, all of a sudden it was giving me the "Sad iPhone" and my iPod crashed doing very basic tasks - playing music, watching a video, etc - very often, like every other respring/lock it did that. So I restored it, waited a day, and today I rejailbroke it, and now whenever I open Cydia to get back my basic apps it acts normal, but I can't do anything. My iPod doesn't freeze/crash, but touching an icon in Cydia does nothing. Every other app works, just that doesn't. So really there are two questions:
    The more important one, how can I fix Cydia?
    The less important, is this crashing going to happen again?
    Thanks.

2. vvinay97 macrumors newbie

Well simple

this problem happened to me so i researched the best way to fix it. The answer was simple, use ROCK because its faster and has everything cydia does except a few paid app which i never buy anyway. and since ur ipod is normal again, no it probably wont happen again.

3. Kite112 macrumors newbie

:apple:You could press cydia and just wate a little while. Some times it takes 1 hour to load after crashing;):apple: