Splitting a macbundle deal?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Astroboy907, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Astroboy907 macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

So, with the MacUpdate June bundle (http://www.mupromo.com/), is it possible to split a purchase between multiple users? For example, if one person bought it mainly for parallels, could I use the ScreenFlow software off of that purchase? I *would* buy it, but right now I am a bit short of cash, and dont really use any of the software posted, except for occasional use of Parallels, and I would like a good screen capture software (so if it is ok to split a purchase, if you would never need screenflow, send me a PM ;) )
    Just a random Q I have been pondering...

2. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

Yes it is possible, but this post needs to be moved to marketplace. If you do not have 250+ posts you cannot post there and need to remove this thread.

Just checked your profile, you should be able to view marketplace on the forum page. Post your thread there. You will get a lot more people interested in buying separate apps.

3. Astroboy907 thread starter macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

Cant seem to find it.. Dont you have to me on forums for >6 months? If so, I have the posts but not the time... :)

4. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

Oh yes, forgot about requirement. Sorry but I guess you can't post. Don't post it in these forums. You don't wanna get banned.

btw..341 posts in a month...nice

5. Astroboy907 thread starter macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

Where might I post it so I *can* maybe get a code? Any other forums would be acceptable...
    I dont want to get banned, maybe the mods will take pity on me for my rather large number of posts :D

Lol, I take my macs seriously... plus the classic vs retina debate kept me posting a lot :D

*Trying to keep this a relevant topic so I dont get banned...

6. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

This is the only mac forum I use. Use the members list and contact a moderator see what they can do. But the rules are pretty set, no harm in trying though.

btw, Are you picking up a retina?

7. Astroboy907 thread starter macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

Will contact a mod. This is pretty much the only thing I will be posting there (for a while at least), so they might let me on for 1 post.

Not picking up a retina, too locked down for me, and I always try to upgrade to the largest storage medium in a laptop. Looking forward to 1.5TB laptop HDDs