**SPOILER** PLEASE help me find this movie!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sammich, May 19, 2007.

1. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

I'll do my best, but it's been about 10 years since I've seen this.

It starts off with two guys breaking out of a prison, they then go into town and kidnap a kid (don't think it was planned). They drive away away from the city, where the accomplice thinks it's okay to ditch/kill the kid, but the leader/alpha/other dude connects with the kid and instead kills his fellow escapee in a corn field behind a gas stop.

And at the very end the cops catch up with them, the kid and the captor in a field. Some hard-assed cop with a sniper shoots the guy and the kid cried over his body.

I've trying to figure out this one for years, literally. I can try to recall more info if needed.
    Thanks alot.
    Sam

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

What worries me is that I may be right. What doesn't worry me is that I may be wrong.
    A Perfect World. Kevin Costner.

3. sammich thread starter macrumors 601

sammich

quick

omg, that was fast! Thanks.

Well, now that I know...after so long, I sort of feel deflated in a way.

Ok, well i'm off to rent a DVD :D

Thanks again. Mystery solved!

4. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

And for the next time, maybe include "Spoiler" in your title, or don't include the ending of the movie in your description, or colour the text of the ending in white, just in case another forum member might have wanted to watch the movie...

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

That sounds like one of the films we watched back with On Digital. If it's the same film then I think I liked it. If it's not then I've never seen it.