Spoke to apple

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jediuia, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediuia macrumors regular

I called apple earlier about my order since I haven't received any cc charge or shipping change.

The person I spoke to said she ordered a watch as well and she was hoping for Friday delivery. She said my order should see a change today or tomorrow, and to expect the first wave of watches to deliver Friday, Saturday or Monday.

So looks like they are delivering Saturday as well, not sure if that has been posted on the forum anywhere.

I ordered a SS classic buckle at 12:07 pst for what it's worth.

2. shandyman Suspended

As many people on this forum can attest, take anything the reps say with a grain of salt, they've been giving conflicting and wrong information over the last couple weeks. I'm only believing what the status on the site says, or mass postings on here (like when charges hit).

3. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

Even though they have clearly stated they can't help with orders that have already been placed. Let's keep harassing them. Maybe one of them will tell me what I want to hear.

4. bevbrown42 macrumors newbie

bevbrown42

Hey thanks! I ordered a ss mod buckle at 3:07 EDT. Very reassuring.

5. jediuia thread starter macrumors regular

Here's an update to classic buckle customers, my cc was just charged!! So the rep was accurate on that part, maybe she did know something we didnt;)

6. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.