Spoof Review of the next Mac Mini

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by jamieknight, Sep 6, 2014.

1. jamieknight macrumors newbie

Evening All,

It's my first post here, but i have been lurking around Mac Rumours and the forum on and off for years.

I recently wrote a little article i thought the forum would find entertaining. I'm a HUGE fan of the Mac Mini so i had a go at writing a spoof review for the 2014 Mac Mini.

The spoof review can be found here: http://jkg3.com/Journal/2014-mac-mini-review-14ghz-339

Hope you find it entertaining,

Cheers,

Jamie + Lion

2. Gozar macrumors regular

Gozar

3. Cape Dave macrumors 68000

Ouch! I would switch to the NUC as I HATE hybrid drives. I am a Convertible OR Hardtop type of guy. No in betweens.

4. Micky Do macrumors 68000

Micky Do

Of course it didn't happen.

Welcome to the forum.

Like many Mini and iMac users I just want to plug the thing in and do stuff. Mucking around configuring things is for Mac Pro types, and the odd geek with a hankering for tweaking.

Though in some parts ordering a desired configuration on-line is normal, where I am at cash remains king. Buying from a shop is more common. A base model sans HDD or SSD would not really work.

Otherwise, the idea of a cheap, apparently low powered basic Mini would meet the needs of many. As at present, a second, higher spec standard model should also be available.

For those who have more demanding uses in mind would still have the option of ordering something which matches their perceived needs, or desires.