Spooky Spirits: Puzzle Drop!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by eripmav, Dec 2, 2009.

1. eripmav macrumors newbie

Hi chaps, please allow me to introduce myself!

My name’s Dan and I’m who looks after the PR and community liaising for Legendo Entertainment.

Apologies if I've posted in the incorrect forum, I've been through the rules/AUP and believe I'm in the right place!

We recently released our first iPhone/iTouch game, Spooky Spirits: Puzzle Drop!! I've included the original press release on the footer of this post for those of you not familiar with the game:) I was wondering if any of you guys had given it a go and would like to share your feedback with me, how we could improve the game in the following updates etc.

2. eripmav thread starter macrumors newbie

Noone have a say on our first iPhone/iTouch game? Good or bad, all feedback's appreciated:)

3. ma11ory macrumors newbie

If you'd like to give me a promo code, I'd be happy to try it and give you feedback. You can reach me at ma11ory at mac dot com.

4. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

I'd you're looking for feedback, you should provide promo codes. Unfortunately I can't use promo codes from the Japan iTunes Store, Americans have a monopoly on promo codes.

5. eripmav thread starter macrumors newbie

I'd love to but I'm limited as to how many I'm allowed to give out:( Being such a small developer, our budget is very tight!

We've just had another review in though and it's a corker:)

http://bit.ly/7YA0w2