Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
It's a 42mm. I'm on the East Coast of the US, ordered 4/30 around 6 p.m. I had the 6/22-6/29 date, so I wasn't expecting much. CC got charged around 3:30 a.m. and it's labeled PFS right now.

----------

Ok. I'm guessing (just a guess!) that Gav2K is from outside the US, again, based on the month/day order in the dates that he or she listed. Looks like a fairly decent amount of US-bound Blue and Green sport watches got charged last night. Hopefully that means they'll continue getting them out quickly to the US.

With all of the models, there have been different waves in different countries. One day, one model is moving in the UK and standing still here in the US. Another day, totally different story.

Yes the UK

Skorpio

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2015
SC USA
Ordered 42mm on 5/1, originally had a June deliver date, recently updated "delivers 6/19-6/26", but today 5/18, I had a CC charge from Apple around 3 AM! From SC, USA.

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Dear god. Please tell me you are from the UK or AU or literally anywhere besides US. I ordered 4/30 and I'm slowly losing my mind :mad:

Nope. USA.

Did you order a 38mm Green Sport Watch?

On 4/30? With no PFS yet?

I'd call and ask what's up. That is odd.

If it's a 42mm, that's another matter. Those seem to be taking longer, I think.

----------

Ordered my Green 42mm on 4/29 and it charged today and is prepping for shipment!

Excellent!

MrMoonstar

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
Nope. USA.

Did you order a 38mm Green Sport Watch?

On 4/30? With no PFS yet?

I'd call and ask what's up. That is odd.

If it's a 42mm, that's another matter. Those seem to be taking longer, I think.

Yeah, 38mm Green. Ordered 4/30 at 3:08pm EST. I guess the only thing I can think is originally I had it under ApplePay, but around that time a lot of people were talking about how ApplePay was actually not working and ending with orders cancelled. So about a day or two later I changed my order straight to my card.
Do you really think I should call, even though I'm still 2 weeks out from my delivery date?

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Yeah, 38mm Green. Ordered 4/30 at 3:08pm EST. I guess the only thing I can think is originally I had it under ApplePay, but around that time a lot of people were talking about how ApplePay was actually not working and ending with orders cancelled. So about a day or two later I changed my order straight to my card.
Do you really think I should call, even though I'm still 2 weeks out from my delivery date?

I'd just ask if your order was slowed down by the switch in shipment methods. It's a bit weird that I'm getting mine and I ordered 5/5.

Question... where in the US are you located? I'm on the East Coast and my watches have all come out of the Harrisburg, PA hub.

Geographical location in the US might make a difference, so it's good to check that first.

ETA: All 5 of the watches I've bought (my household has 5 people in it) were with ApplePay. No problems with cancellations, but I did only order 2 at launch.

MrMoonstar

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
I'd just ask if your order was slowed down by the switch in shipment methods. It's a bit weird that I'm getting mine and I ordered 5/5.

Question... where in the US are you located? I'm on the East Coast and my watches have all come out of the Harrisburg, PA hub.

Geographical location in the US might make a difference, so it's good to check that first.

ETA: All 5 of the watches I've bought (my household has 5 people in it) were with ApplePay. No problems with cancellations, but I did only order 2 at launch.

Alright, I'll probably give them a cal this afternoon. And I'm literally just outside of Pittsburgh, so it's not that far away....

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Alright, I'll probably give them a cal this afternoon. And I'm literally just outside of Pittsburgh, so it's not that far away....

Yup. I'd just doublecheck. You might've gotten scooted further back in the queue, which is just not what is supposed to happen when you change payment methods while the watch is still sitting there at processing.

Good luck!

Btw? I'm in North Carolina, so clearly you are far closer to Harrisburg than I.

MrMoonstar

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
Yup. I'd just doublecheck. You might've gotten scooted further back in the queue, which is just not what is supposed to happen when you change payment methods while the watch is still sitting there at processing.

Good luck!

Btw? I'm in North Carolina, so clearly you are far closer to Harrisburg than I.

Well, I talked to them online, due to my amazing Social Anxiety. (I'm not really sure if I talked to a robot to a person--probably robot.) But they said everything's still in order, and they just said I'll get it between 6/1 and 6/12 :confused:

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Well, I talked to them online, due to my amazing Social Anxiety. (I'm not really sure if I talked to a robot to a person--probably robot.) But they said everything's still in order, and they just said I'll get it between 6/1 and 6/12 :confused:

They're kinda useless. ;)

My husband avoids phone calls and he doesn't even have social anxiety.

If it cannot be done online, he asks me to do it. LOL.

Don't beat me. I just checked. That green I ordered was on 4/27. My dates are 6/1-6/12. I bet yours will charge tonight or tomorrow.

I've ordered too many watches to keep them straight. Oy.

ericrall

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2010
LES
surprise... surprise...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 17.19.26 NY.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 17.19.26 NY.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 87

MrMoonstar

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
They're kinda useless. ;)

My husband avoids phone calls and he doesn't even have social anxiety.

If it cannot be done online, he asks me to do it. LOL.

Don't beat me. I just checked. That green I ordered was on 4/27. My dates are 6/1-6/12. I bet yours will charge tonight or tomorrow.

I've ordered too many watches to keep them straight. Oy.

That's...actually very uplifting!!! It means that I'm still in my spot in the queue! Crossing my fingers for an update this week.

MrsLily09

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
I ordered my green band on 4/27, got charged 5/15, will receive on 5/19! So excited! I have a 38mm SG w/BSB. CAN'T wait to put it on!

MrMoonstar

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
24 hours after I talk to Apple Support....
and still no change ):
Still processing, still June...

I am destined to never have my watch :mad:

BTDUBS

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2015
Austin
Delivered today after ordering in NorCal on 4/29. With ship times coming down, how long until we can just order and it ships?

MrMoonstar

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
Delivered today after ordering in NorCal on 4/29. With ship times coming down, how long until we can just order and it ships?

Well, Tim Cook apparently says that they'll have watches in stock in store in June... so who know.

BTDUBS

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2015
Austin
Finally got it set up and it is an awesome product. I am very glad I went green. It looks like supplies are starting to normalize which means I can surprise my wife with one soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.