Sportacular, anyone else have connection issues?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by bbotte, Sep 7, 2008.

1. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

When I start the app, it says it can't connect to the server. My ISP is fine as I am using the phone to post. With all the NFL games today this thing needs to work.

2. CommanderData macrumors regular

Yep, dead here too. I checked it a few hours ago, and again just now. That really sucks as today was really going to be my first BIG use for it with the NFL games on. I don't care for baseball...

Hopefully they will be up before 1PM :D

3. thomasanderson macrumors member

What makes this hilarious to me is I was looking for a sports app today because of all the games, and noticed that the review for this app stated that it is waaaaayyy better than sportstap, so I download it and all I see is the message "CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER" :eek::p. I then check sportstap and everythings laid out on a silver platter. Yea waaayyy better indeed.:rolleyes:

4. CommanderData macrumors regular

Maybe the developer underestimated the demand from rabid NFL fans and his server crashed :D

5. bbotte thread starter macrumors 65816

bbotte

It's the coolest free app I own when the server is up, it has been awesome for NCAA football.

6. FLKat macrumors newbie

Same issue here. I was able to connect last night, but today there's nothing. *sigh* :(