Sportacular on iOS 7 Beta 5

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by GrantMeThePower, Aug 12, 2013.

1. GrantMeThePower macrumors regular

Has anyone gotten their sportacular to work? i've tried everything I can think of and it hasn't worked. I'd write it off as just a beta issue, BUT, my friend has it working just fine on Beta 5.

Anyone figure it out?

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Same exact version?

3. jww062 macrumors member

Mine doesn't work either. It is on a gray screen with the sillouette of the Yahoo Sports logo in the background.

I get a popup box asking me to rate the app, too, but I can't even pick one of the options.

I tried reinstalling the app and it still no luck. It worked fine for me through Beta 4.

I've had a few apps on my iPhone 4S that were working before they were for other people, though, so I'm not terribly concerned.

4. GrantMeThePower thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah! That is what is so weird. He has an iPhone 5, latest Beta (5), and most recent update of sportacular-just like me. Like I said, that is what is tripping me out so much. His works just fine.

Mine worked fine through beta 4. It is only now that it stopped. It just stalls at the yahoo! grey screen like jww062 said.

5. jww062 macrumors member

Although I can't actually access the app, the notifications for score changes that I had set do still work.