Sports Band Bad Fit

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MaxPage92, Jun 9, 2015.

1. MaxPage92 macrumors newbie

Hi,

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this anywhere or not, so I thought I would create a thread.

I have a AWS SG BSB 42mm... and I hate the sports band. Don't get me wrong, the quality is good, but it doesn't fit my arm well at all since it is either too tight, or too loose depending on which hole I put the pin threw.

Not to mention I am constantly sweating under it.

Any one else having this problem? I don't normally have this problem with watches which is why I find it weird.

I have ordered the Milanese Loop but it still hasn't arrived.

I love my Apple watch, but this is really annoying me.

Thanks for reading my rant haha

2. Karnicopia macrumors 6502

If you can use either the smaller or larger band try them both out. They provide a slightly different fit. For me the larger band fits better. I'm between holes on the smaller band but the larger band fits great.

3. MaxPage92 thread starter macrumors newbie

I've tried both bands... neither fit well. The larger band fits better, but definitely not good enough for a comfortable every day wear... :(

4. susan12369 macrumors 6502

I got the Milanese with my watch, and then bought a black sport band. The fit on the sport band is not too bad, but I found it very sweaty and sticky at the end of the day. My Milanese breathes much better, and you can adjust it to exactly where you want it, so no need to fiddle with pre-determined holes. I'm still debating about whether I should keep the sport band; I am inclined to keep it for camping, etc., except that the whole sweaty thing is not very appealing.

5. srshaw macrumors 6502

I found that with my classic buckle, but sports band fits fine, which is now what I usually wear. I suspect given time I will get used to both.

6. MaxPage92 thread starter macrumors newbie

My thoughts exactly, which is why I ordered the Milanese Loop.. Breathability and adjustability... I'm not sure if it's worth selling my sports band... maybe keep it for that occasional work out haha