Sports bands getting loose?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by thekayman, Jul 13, 2015.

1. thekayman macrumors 6502

I noticed the last couple of weeks that I need to close my BSB one hole up for a snug fit. Anyone else? Could it be because most days are now hot (as opposed to when I first got it in May)?

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

You losing weight? I had the same thing happen with my g shocks as well. Don't forget your wrists swell and go down over the course of the day.

3. Sheza, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015

Sheza macrumors 68000

Sheza

As above, when you wake up your wrist is wider than at the end of the day. Perhaps you're noticing this because you have recently been attaching your watch later in the day?

EDIT: I am wrong about this.

4. Furzul macrumors 6502

Furzul

While I agree with Sheza and your wrist does change size slightly during the day, I also think that the sports band does stretch slightly over a period of time. I started with mine with two spare holes as it were, now I have three.

5. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

Should be exactly the other way round. When you stand more blood is flowing into your arms contrary to lying in bed. They also swell because of summer heat.

6. Sheza macrumors 68000

Sheza

Sorry, you're absolutely right. I got mixed up between the two.

7. SpEe1113 macrumors regular

SpEe1113

I've noticed something similar but figured it may just be due to losing some weight and whatnot...good thing I held onto the smaller one! I'm almost on the last hole (tightest) of the large sports band.