Sports Playbook App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Pkaras, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Pkaras macrumors newbie

Pkaras

Evening All,

Just got back from hockey practice and I got to thinking, is there an app out there that allows a coach to draw up plays on the fly during training and games.

I'm just thinking that the wasted time and energy spent cleaning the playboard and then writing up the new drills/plays could be more easily spent doing it on the iPad.

An app could have various sports mocked up (ice hockey, basketball, football etc). And you could even add distinct colours and symbols (i.e. cones, positions etc).

My favourite thought is the fact that after the play is written, you can save it and refer to it later with the swipe of the screen.

I had a quick look online and couldn't find anything. Anyone know of anything like I'm describing? If there isn't anything somone should get on to it as its a potential moneymaker! every coach with an ipad would be hardpressed not to want it.

PK

2. malikumer macrumors newbie

best coaching resource and equipment store on tennis

Hi girls and guys,
    i love tennis and play it well also. I have always been looking for good tennis coaching and instruction content to improve my game further. Surfing the web i found out that both the free and premium content with the guides at http://www.yocto-tennis-club.com is the best of the best. It covers every topic you may need to know or learn.
    please visit the site and comment on that. Moreover it also contains excellent and big collection of tennis rackets, accessories, apparel, footwear, balls, books on coaching and dvd products in collaboration with a reliable source amazon.com
    do visit forums, master in 5 days course, premium guides and subscribe for free email newsletter.
    thanks
    well wisher
    umer

3. Pkaras thread starter macrumors newbie

Pkaras

Umm.....was asking for apps that could be used to help draw up plays. Feel free to take your advertising elsewhere!

4. Phil Lee macrumors 6502

5. Pkaras thread starter macrumors newbie

Pkaras

Thanks Phil, app works a treat! just need the developers to add an Ice Hockey template in their now :)

6. Nik73 macrumors regular

Was checking that app out Pkaras and found one called "IceHockey Board Free" that might be of some use. It's an iphone app and hasn't got great reviews, but it is free!