Apps Sports score complication

Goalieed

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2014
Now that the NHL season has started, where is the score/schedule complication?

Reactions: taat2d

sumsingwong

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2012
What's taking them so long to create sports scores complications. Didn't they have one in the Keynote?

sumsingwong

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2012
This app was updated today with complications. I don't see a way to set the game from the watch only the app but it's a step in the right direction.
Finally! Sports scores complication. I'll find out later today how quickly it refreshes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448087327.275571.jpg

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Is the complication working for anyone? I have the team added that I want there and the game shows, but the game has already started and it's not reflecting that. Still just says the time the game starts and the odds...No score like 0-0 or anything as thought the game hasn't started yet.

taat2d

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2014
Worked for me but hours after the game ended. I didn't get any scores on the watch as either team scored them. I have The Score app on my phone and it updates on my watch, but as a notification not as a complication. For what the app and complication is supposed to didn't I didn't like it. I'll stick with the notifications from The Score app.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Worked for me but hours after the game ended. I didn't get any scores on the watch as either team scored them. I have The Score app on my phone and it updates on my watch, but as a notification not as a complication. For what the app and complication is supposed to didn't I didn't like it. I'll stick with the notifications from The Score app.
I unpaired and repaired my watch and it seems to be working now. We'll see how it goes when a game starts.

taat2d

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2014
I unpaired and repaired my watch and it seems to be working now. We'll see how it goes when a game starts.
I uninstalled the app then reinstalled and now for the life of me I can't get my team set as my favorite team on the complication for some reason. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong now or if it's the app. LOL

Micool1

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2014
Yes, it worked after I did that. Sorry, forgot to post back here.
Did you restore the watch from a backup, or you set it as new?

Edit: I just restored from a backup and for now it seems to work better. Will have to wait for a game tonight to be sure.

Last edited:

alecc131

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2013
What's everyone's favorite app for sports score complication?

ESPN hasn't updated reliably for me. theScore hasn't been great either.

alecc131

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2013
I like Sports Alerts a lot. But looking for one where I don't have to change the game on iPhone. An app that shows all my favorite teams, but updates as reliably as Sports Alerts

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.