Spotify Cares

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by WalnutSpice, Feb 23, 2016.

1. WalnutSpice, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016

WalnutSpice Suspended

WalnutSpice

As you all have probably seen, recently spotify almost entirely broke on PowerPC. First we lost the radio feature, then top lists, finally the ability to search. But I'm pretty sure since we reached out to them they brought back the search feature and now fixed the top lists for the older versions even though the top lists feature is entirely different on new versions. Radio is still broken but it makes sense as to why, but this really shows how spotify actually does care about all customers and users. I really just thought they deserve some recognition for this

Attached Files:

2. Daniël Oosterhuis macrumors 6502a

Daniël Oosterhuis

I first thought that they just changed APIs which made the older versions incompatible, but put the old APIs in for better compatibility. But with top artists being fixed (it doesn't look broken anymore), I'm pretty confident they added more legacy support. Quite cool! Makes me wanna get a subscription, too.

3. SecretSquirrel macrumors member

I think it's worth us all thanking them loudly via any route possible - we might be a minority but a vocal minority isn't easy to forget or ignore.