Spotify Now Supports iOS 6

reptarrawr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2011
If you have Spotify, and are on iOS 6, you must have noticed the Radio feature was not working. Well today the Spotify team updated the app supporting iOS 6, among another new features! So Radio now works pretty great I may add! I know lots of people here have Spotify, so I'm just letting y'all know :)

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
If you have Spotify, and are on iOS 6, you must have noticed the Radio feature was not working. Well today the Spotify team updated the app supporting iOS 6, among another new features! So Radio now works pretty great I may add! I know lots of people here have Spotify, so I'm just letting y'all know :)
Out of curiosity, is your spotify streaming in low quality?

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
Prior to updating, I read the "What's changed".. Man, was I happy! :cool:

dyelton

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2007
Radio works now with iOS6 but I'm still unable to make playlists available offline in iOS 6b4 (no problem with iOS 5.1.1). Is anyone else having this issue with making playlists available offline?

The error is:

"There was an error communicating with Spotify. Some tracks couldn't be made available offline. Spotify will try again later."