Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
That's not bad, but give it some time and I'm sure somebody will make different color skin kits.

This guy was obviously good due to his shop. Average person will overspray all over the place.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
I may spray paint the watch a colour as close to space grey as I can once it scratches.

nasa25

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2010
canada
That box savagery was uncalled for. Dude was probably just trying to be all cool like 'oh hay guise I don't give an f'

princealyy

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
It was just a box. I never understand the important of saving the box. I usually give my boxes to my nephews or something.

But I will admit I have a friend who loves to unbox so I just hand her the boxes to open whenever I get something new.

gregrichards

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Looks like garbage at the end the only way to do it is a proper gold plating company. Not that I am desperate enough to turn my sport in to an edition.

sam2428

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2011
Houston, TX
I honestly think the finished product looked horrible. I hope it was a joke.

I'm sure the speaker / mic are probably fine since its semi water proof.

I'd be curious to see how the digital crown functions after...plus I would imagine it would start to flake off around it as use it lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.