Spring Promo Help

davefan6435

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
Madison, WI
Im going to order a mac mini today but i cannot find the spring promo on apple's site. if someone could give me the link that would be greatly appreciated. I thought the promotion ended on the 25 if im not mistaken.

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
You could start with Google, maybe. Google is your FRIEND.

Anyway, here is the link after one google search: http://education.apple.com/students/go/save/

But, do you apply? From Apple's site:

*Excludes 12-inch iBook with CD-ROM drive, eMac, Mac mini, and Apple education promotional bundles. Terms and conditions apply. See rebate rules for details.

Wally

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2005
i have heard that there is always a going back to school/college sale? does anyone know when this usually is and what they offer? this is the only thing holding me back from buying a powerbook

thanks!

alex

sw1tcher

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Wally said:
i have heard that there is always a going back to school/college sale?
You mean the Cram and Jam?

does anyone know when this usually is and what they offer?
In the past (last year), it ran from July to late September. If was $200 off a PB or iBook and iPod purchase. Excluded base iBook (with CD-ROM drive) and iPod mini.

Here's a C|Net article on it from last year.

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis

gator95

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2005
Depending on the machine you are buying, Amazon may have a better rebate. I am looking at 20" iMac with a $150.00 rebate. It does not look like you can combine the offers from what I read. Maybe someone else has experience with that.