Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Craigyb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2011
First off I bet uve heard all of this b4 so I'm sorry for the new thread but I'm about ready to chuck the fone up the wall!!!

So my iPhone went into safe mode after the springboard crashed, it's crashed a few times b4 but I resolved it fairly fast! This time tho I've had no luck and it's been stuck for 2 days!
I tried the normal back tracking of recently installed apps, packages and what not. But nothing, it reloads my home screen after a reset but then the apple logo kicks in and back to simple safe mode with everythink spread out over 10pages.
I read other forums online, tried downloading crash reporter and syslog from Cydia, it came up with springboard as the fault, I cNt really make head or tail of the crash log!(newby I know) but everytime I recheck the crash reporter it adds another now it says, terminal, rocket, springboard and facebook are under the mobile tab, and Cydia is the root!
I should prob add here that I haven't used shsh to back up my earlier versions!!

If I haven't used shsh, and I wipe/restore to default my fone and try to re install everythink I.e Cydia, instalous etc wil iTunes automatically upgrade my firmware past the point of being able to Jb!?

Sorry for the essay, I tried to thorough

Thanks craig

Craigyb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2011
Cheers for the reply, How do u no that! And Wat do I do to instalous to fix it?

WhatAmI

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2009
How's it going there champ? Two fingers on the bible that you'll stay away from pirating and you know you'll get assistance don't you? :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.