Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
Any one else getting this? Just started maybe less than a week ago. Can't remember what all tweaks have been updated since then.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
And after every reboot. Lovely. This was my 3rd iOS jailbreak... And the most unstable one.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
The jailbreak has nothing to do with the stability of your version. It is just as stable as previous versions on my device and many others

You have a tweak that hooks into the phone app that crashes your phone

Do you have any voice recording tweak?

And make sure the tweaks you have installed are compatible with the firmware you're on

Otherwise, you may have to start removing suspecting tweaks until the problem goes away. The good (??) thing is that the problem is easily reproducible so you can test right after you uninstall a tweak or a few at a time to see if it's fixed

Better than those unreproducible at will problems (such as the mute switch problem from not too long ago). You just have to uninstall a tweak or a few at a time, leave it like that for a while (if in the next few days, the problem goes away, then you know those tweaks weren't the cause; however, it it happens again in the next few days, you'll have to test uninstalling other tweaks)

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
I found it. Intelliscreen X7 7.03.03. Removed it issue goes away. Let's see how long it takes for them to fix it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.